At S&L Liftmasters, we’ve perfected solutions for material handling and warehouse storage needs for San Antonio and surrounding areas. With our experience, we know what you need to prosper and we generally have it in stock in our large, local warehouse or you can order online from our catalog here. Our pallet racks cover many types of warehouse applications.
At Liftmasters, we have a variety of pallet racking options to meet your challenges. Let’s look at some of your requirements in order to get a better idea of what kind of pallet rack storage may work best for you.
- Floor Stacking Pallet Racks: The most rudimentary style of pallet storage, where pallets are in rows on the floor. Works well for a last in, first out (LIFO) system, but takes up quite a bit of floor space and may not offer the handiest availability to individual pallets. It’s the lowest-cost option and depending on pallet load capability, can be used for high storage density.
- Selective Pallet Rack: Using uprights and cross beams, this type of pallet rack storage creates a shelf for storing pallets. It’s the most common type of pallet storage and offers advantages such as low cost, accessibility to all pallets and works with first in, first out (FIFO), as well as LIFO systems.
- Drive-In and Drive-Through Pallet Rack: Pallets rest on side rails to leave the bay open for fork trucks. Drive-In racks (LIFO) have an entrance at one end only, while Drive-Through racks (FIFO) are open at both ends. Generally, this system allows for 6-8 pallets deep per bay so are advantageous for high-storage density, while still offering a lower cost than other systems. However, with forklift traffic, damage to the racks is a higher probability.
- Pallet Flow Rack System: Using a gravity roller conveyor within the rack, this pallet racking system uses uprights and cross beams and allows for high-storage density with 20+ pallets deep. This pallet rack option is designed for a FIFO system and since there is no need for forklift traffic inside the system, the potential for damage is less.
- Push-Back Pallet Rack: Using inclined rails and nesting carts, push back pallet racks allow for storage of 2-6 pallets deep on either side on an aisle for higher density storage. This system provides better access to pallets and is becoming more and more popular.
At Liftmasters, we offer a wide variety of pallet types on site and in our catalog store to accommodate your every need:
- Aluminum Pallets: We offer different types of aluminum pallets for sturdy and re-usable applications.
- EcoPolyBlend Spill Pallets: Made from recycled material, these tough pallets resist damage from chemical spills.
- EZ Lock Platform & Pallet: Make your storage space customizable in seconds with this interlocking pallet and platform option.
- Grab N Go 4-Way Hand Truck Pallets: 4 points of entry to accommodate most hand trucks. Made of plastic to reduce injuries from splinters and nails.
- IBC Containment Pallet: Fits more than 99% of all IBC units and has a 385-gallon sump capacity.
- Multi-Height Container: Height can be increased and decreased. Constructed with polyethylene with steel corner hinges.
- Nestable Export Pallet: Made from 100% recyclable plastics, these pallets do not require fumigation or heat treatment and won’t gain weight in the presence of moisture.
- Plastic Pallet/Skid: Unite 2 essential features with 4-way entry – 2-way by pallet truck and 4-way by fork truck.
- RACX® Rackable Pallet: Strength and economy in a lightweight one-piece design ideal for use in warehouse racking systems, as well as stack loading, closed loop transport and floor storage.
- Steel and Steel Corrugated Pallets: Heavy duty with a capacity to handle heavy products.
- Pallet Products: We carry a variety of items for use with pallets, including pallet pullers and busters.
Yes, we have pallet racks but that’s only the tip of the iceberg. We also have mezzanines, partitioning, shelving, safety equipment, bins and boxes, dock equipment, hand trucks, hoists and guards and much more. We’ll be happy to visit your location, listen to what you want to accomplish and offer professional suggestions to address your challenges. At Liftmasters, we pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with our customers. One way we do that is by paying attention and listening. Let us help you make the best use of your space and maximize your bottom line. Contact us today!