At S&L Liftmasters, our number one focus is customer satisfaction and our line of products reflects that mission. We want you to find the material handling product you need when you need it. You’ll find that as San Antonio’s oldest locally-owned material handling specialist, we’ve learned a few things about providing top-of-the-line material handling and warehouse distribution equipment and accessories.
When space gets tight in your warehouse, you and your team must come up with solutions for storing product, as well as efficient ways to pick and move product. At S&L Liftmasters, we’ve been coming up with unique solutions for years to answer your material handling challenges - from maximizing and organizing your existing warehouse space to recommending the best equipment for your application.
With commercial real estate values moving into what some may call the stratosphere, you might be more interested in discovering how your existing space can be utilized for optimization. For some, going up instead of out is the best answer - and that calls for narrow aisle solutions, including narrow aisle forklifts, pickers, selectors and stackers. When you can utilize your existing space to hold more - and easily move product in and out - you’ve found the ticket for increasing productivity while boosting your financial bottom line. Let’s take a look at some of Liftmasters’ narrow aisle solutions.
Built with Clark’s stellar reputation behind them, the OSX15 narrow aisle order selector and the NPX family of narrow aisle reach trucks are designed to amplify your production ability with unmatched performance that includes safety initiatives for ergonomic operation and maximum motility.
- The OSX15 narrow aisle order selector promotes financial savings, as well as environmental savings with its 100 percent electric operations. Weighing in at 3,000 lbs., this order selector works well in a variety of material handling and warehouse applications. Keeping operator comfort and safety in mind to improve efficiency and productivity, this equipment comes standard with the ability to move the operator platform while lifting or lowering. In order to give you complete control over how your equipment is used, you can set equipment parameters such as acceleration rate and travel speeds.
- Clark’s NPX family of narrow aisle reach trucks can accommodate from 3,000 to 4,500 lbs. and work well in a variety of material handling and distribution applications. This equipment is completely electric - you can choose between 24 or 36 volts. The uniquely-designed control handle gives operators the ability to travel, lift and lower and perform one other hydraulic function - all at the same time while fitting snugly into a variety of hand sizes. Braking and motor functions are smart and sensitive - giving a smooth ride for operators and product.
From narrow aisle (8-10 ft.) to very narrow aisle (less than 6 ft.), Linde has a wide selection of forklifts, order pickers, reach trucks and stackers designed to meet your material handling and distribution center warehouse challenges, including:
- K Modular man-up turret truck - Linde’s combination forklift gives operators the ability to turn around while working in tight spaces - even while picking and reaching at formidable heights. Operators can move and lift simultaneously, increasing productivity and efficiency. The Linde K Modular man-up turret truck is extremely flexible in its design, allowing for customers to order specifications that meet unique needs.
- A turret truck - The very narrow aisle turret truck A is designed for working in tight spaces and narrow aisles in material handling applications that call for constant and quick throughput. The A turret truck can move while simultaneously lifting. Linde’s A truck has a variety of design options to meet specific customer material handling challenges and is fully customizable. With a side-seat arrangement, operators have improved line of sight, even at increased heights. This equipment comes with a variety of optional equipment designed to meet today’s automated and integrated warehouse systems.
- L14 P pallet stacker - This electric material handling pallet stacker is rated for up to 30 pounds and can reach speeds of almost 4 mph. Because maneuvering in tight spaces can be dangerous, this model gives operators the option of using “creep” speed while improving visibility and allowing operators to maintain absolute control with just one finger.
- V10 vertical order picker - With a maximum height of almost 21 ft., the V10 is ergonomically-designed to save wear and tear on operators. As with other Linde material handling equipment, the V10 can be designed to meet unique specifications for individual customers. Able to handle up to 2,200 lbs., this order picker exceeds safety standards with smart technology.
- E10 forklift - Linde’s compact electric forklift comes ready to answer a multitude of material handling and distribution center warehouse tasks. Able to lift up to 2,200 lbs., the electric E10 uses superior weight dynamics, a short wheelbase and a width of only 2.7 ft. to stack, transport, pick, load and unload your product in very tight locations with unmatched stability. Using smart technology to automatically slow down on curves and corners, the E10 brings safety to the forefront.
- D10 double stacker - The answer to moving heavy loads in narrow high production material handling and distribution center warehouses, the walk-behind D10 can carry 4,400 lbs. - even on two pallets simultaneously. A little over 2 ft. wide and with a creep speed button, the D10 enables operators to safely maneuver around tight spaces, while using smart technology to maintain correct speed and lift.
- T25-T30 pallet truck - These narrow aisle walk-behind pallet trucks use plenty of smart technology to promote safety when working in tight spaces. The T25-T30 models can handle from 5,500 to 6,600 lbs. and come standard with features for increased safety and mobility over short and medium lengths in tight and confined spaces. Operators control functions and speed with smart technology that brakes automatically if that control is lost.
Famous for their reliable and easily maintained pallet jacks, Big Joe has capitalized on that reputation and moved into providing material handling and distribution center warehouse solutions with forklifts, walkies, stackers and pickers. With plenty of options to choose from, Big Joe has some handy narrow aisle choices, including:
- Pallet jacks and trucks - With options that run the gamut from 3,000 lb. to 6,000 lb. capacities, Big Joe pallet trucks come in a variety of power modes to fit your material handling and warehouse distribution needs and budget. Providing your operators with help in the form of powered pallet jacks helps you increase productivity, while simultaneously lowering worker burnout and worker injury claims and lost work days. Whatever distance your employees need to move loads - in the warehouse and out on deliveries - using an electric pallet jack can significantly improve your ROI. Big Joe pallet jacks and trucks can be configured to meet your narrow aisle challenges.
- Stackers - Big Joe offers a variety of stackers with an easy ability to work effortlessly in narrow aisle and confined spaces. From their counterbalanced stacker with a 3,300 lb. capacity and a 3-ft. width to smaller models, Big Joe stackers have the ability to use operator ergonomics to increase efficiency while providing optimum turn radiuses for better productivity. Big Joe stackers are available in several models with varying heights, widths and load capacities for your specific material handling application.
- Forklifts - Big Joe’s V series 3-wheel electric forklifts are ideal for narrow aisle situations with widths of less than 4 ft. With capacities of 1,500 to 4,000 lbs., these material handling forklifts provide increased productivity with a lower maintenance cost. Utilizing AC drive and hydraulic controls, turning radius and travel speed are conducive to maximizing operations for a better bottom line.
Joeys - Big Joe provides a well-known line of support and access vehicles in its Joey models, all well-suited for narrow aisle tasks.The Joey line includes a low level order picker with a 1,500 lb. capacity, a mid-level order picker with a 2,000 lb. capacity, an electric access vehicle with a 750 lb. capacity and two task support vehicles with a 1,000 lb. to 1,200 lb. capacity.
Choosing Narrow Aisle
In today’s climate, many business owners are choosing to better utilize their existing space, rather than increase their footprint. It makes sense for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is financial, plus having less of impact on the environment. Along with deciding to maximize existing material handling space comes decisions about using the right equipment to save the most money while increasing efficiency and productivity. Many, if not most, of today’s narrow aisle solutions are electric, which dovetails nicely with a smaller environmental footprint, plus offering a safer and healthier environment for workers.
At S&L Liftmasters, we can help you choose the right way to utilize your existing space with narrow aisle solutions. We offer robust new and used options, as well as rental equipment. Contact us today to find out more.